News and events
Zebra Technologies Corporation has launched a new range of TC20 smartphones, scanners, barcode printers and RFID readers in Vietnam, helping to improve the efficiency of retail, hotel, medical and health care. transport, transportation. The TC20 Enterprise Smartphone is a lightweight, Android-powered product with multiple models, designed for 1D and 2D bar code scanning. The advanced scanning technology of the Zebra allows the MP7000 grocery scanner to scan almost any barcode on paper or electronic barcode
The company also introduced the DS2200 series handheld scanner, DS4308-XD, DS8100-HC series; The new ZT600 series and ZT510 industrial printers are designed to work in the harshest environments yet ensure optimum print quality and long lasting operation.
The latest Zebra products enable retail, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, logistics, ... to improve work productivity and operational oversight.
According to Zebra, sticking to three big trends in the industry including IoT, cloud computing and mobile, the company delivers products that monitor business activity that make it smart and affordable. Broader connectivity.
Enterprise Asset Intelligence solutions from Zebra provide real-time monitoring capabilities for businesses that are capable of collecting and analyzing data about people, processes, and things, helping businesses analyze data. , helping to make more informed decisions.
- KIM SA JSC Received the title of TOP RUNRATE SOUTH 2021-2022
- Exclusive Partner Appreciation Night 2019 at OMG Rooftop Bar
- Kim Sa Company Top Growth Partner Award in 2018
- Seagate launch 20TB hard drive by 2020
- Lenovo Thinkpad launches new product in 2018
- Synology strongly develops data storage solutions
Copyright © 2009 Belong to KIM SA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- NGOC BICH (MS.) - SALES REP
Mobile/ Zalo: 0979 60 6000
- THU VAN (MS.) - SALES REP
Mobile/ Zalo: 0979 60 8000
- MINH NGOC (MS.) - SALES ADMIN
Mobile/ Zalo: 0968 226 780
- HO VUONG (MR.) - TECHNICAL
Mobile/ Zalo: 0979 606 533